- Day Tours by Regions
- San Jose - Beach Tours
- ISLA TORTUGA TOUR | One Day Tour
ISLA TORTUGA TOUR | One Day Tour
Price per person
FULL DAY TOUR | WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
Round trip transportation from: San Jose, Manuel Antonio, Jacó, Guanacaste, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Monteverde and connection to other points.
• Bilingual specialized guides: ENGLISH / SPANISH (another language, please consult).
• Snack-type breakfast served on the bus.
• 90 minutes trip on board our CATAMARAN "THE GREAT BAY'S PRINCESS" and / or "BAY'S PRINCESS".
• Refreshments: Fruits, fish ceviche, drink and sandwich.
• Unlimited natural drinks.
• DJ music and professional animation during the tour by the Costa Rican singer of great national experience Will Matamoros, who has been a singer of well-known musical groups such as La Solution and Son Mayor.
• Beach chair (beach bed) and umbrella.
• We guarantee 5 hours of beach at Isla Tortuga.
• Beach volleyball.
• Lunch and glass of wine (see description)
• 3 soft drinks
• Insurance, permits and maritime safety regulations compliance.
- * With extra charge: snorkel, banana, kayak, among others. Happy hour: 2X1 in cocktails.
Lunch at the island:
• Salads: 2 options (green and potato) and their dressings
• Main dish: One fish fillet and one chicken fillet, both grilled and their sauces.
• Rice with vegetables
• Accompaniment: sautéed vegetables.
• A glass of white wine from the house.
• Dessert: Surprise yourself with the initiative of our chef
• Cup of coffee.
With the development of this menu we think about your health and nutrition.
If you require a special menu, please inform us at the time of booking.
National beverage package - 5 drinks: $ 15 (does not include cocktails) | 10 drinks: $ 25
Cocktails and drinks (J & B, Johnnie Walker Red Label), Centenario, Cacique, Flor de Caña and Bacardí).
Suggestions to bring:
- Sun block
- Rubber sandals, tennis, or boat shoes * High Healed or Hard Sole Shoes not permitted on board yacht
- Cool comfortable clothes
- Tight fitting hat
- Extra cash for: alcoholic beverages, optional tours, souvenirs, tips
ITINERARY: approximate hours | may vary according to area of origin. **
06:00 am: Departure from San José
07:00 am: Snack-type breakfast on the bus
08:30 am: Arrival to Puntarenas
10:30 am: Arrival to Isla Tortuga
01:00 pm: Lunch at the Island
03:30 pm: Departure from Isla Tortuga
05:30 pm: Arrival to Puntarenas
08:30 pm: Arrival to San José
WHAT TO BRING
** You can arrive direct to Puntarenas
Catamaran has three environments for your enjoyment:
1. MAIN ROOM: with air conditioning, bar and dressing rooms
2. THE BOW: with a wonderful view of the landscapes
3. UPPER DECK: ideal to relax or refresh in the Jacuzzi.