- Day Tours by Regions
- San Jose - Beach Tours
- DAY TRIP JACO - Playa Fantasia
DAY TRIP JACO - Playa Fantasia
Price per person
- Boogie Boards
- Light Lunch– Chicken and Spanish Mackerel Kebobs with cucumber salad and pita.
- Open Bar–beer, soda, water, margaritas, pina coladas, mojitos, tico locos*
- Shared round trip transportation from hotels and houses in Jaco and Playa Hermosa. Please contact us for transportation outside these areas.
- 50 ft Catamaran with Captain, Hostess and Crew
- Access to our Secluded beach club Playa Fantasia
- We offer Banana Boat rides from Playa Fantasia to neighboring beaches. $10 per rider for a 20 minute banana tour.
- Snorkel equipment is available. If you would like a snorkel specific tour, we recommend our morning snorkel tour.
The catamaran day tour from Jaco departs at 11 am and returns to port at 3:30 pm on Tuesday, and Thursday.
The catamaran day trip is a perfect tour for families, couples, singles, and groups to explore the central pacific area of Costa Rica. If you are looking for a catamaran tour that explores a beautiful secluded beach, the pacific coast and is short and sweet (4.5 hours) - this is it!
Our day tour includes round-trip transportation from Jaco and Los Sueños Resort and Hotel.
Avoid the crowds at Tortuga Island, and the long exhausting day and experience a catamaran tour that is unique and exclusive. Discover the differences here between Playa Fantasia and Tortuga Island.
The tour begins with a 40 - minute cruise up the gulf of Nicoya to a secluded white sand beach. As we drop anchor at Playa Fantasia you will have the opportunity to jump from the roof of the catamaran or float on a noodle in the tranquil warm waters. We tender all guests into the beach to enjoy the many amenities that the beach club at Playa Fantasia offers.
Playa Fantasia is an untouched-natural-gem 40-minutes accessible only by water. The wild jungle flows down to the white sand and often you can spot monkeys, scarlet macaws and sloths.
At Playa Fantasia, you will enjoy beach lounge chairs, hammocks, boogie boards, paddleboards, snorkeling equipment and a fresh BBQ lunch prepared by our private chef on-site. Fresh fruit throughout the day, open bar and appetizers.
After enjoying Playa Fantasia, we re-board for our return cruise back to port while searching for dolphins, mantas and whales. If you are looking for a private experience,
We also offer private catamaran charter for privets events.
Suggestions to bring:
- Sun block
- Rubber sandals, tennis, or boat shoes * High Healed or Hard Sole Shoes not permitted on board yacht
- Cool comfortable clothes
- Tight fitting hat
- Extra cash for: alcoholic beverages, optional tours, souvenirs, tips
** During Green Season (May – Nov) tour is only available on Saturdays and Sundays
Calypso Island Cruise, is a one-day boat tour full of adventure that leaves daily from Puntarenas, Costa Rica’s major Pacific Port. Once on board the 71-foot Catamaran Manta Raya, you’ll cruise past some of the 23 islands in the calm waters of the Gulf of Nicoya, where you can see porpoise, dolphins, sea turtles and aquatic birds.
Disembark on scenic Isla Tortuga, famous for its white sand beach and crystal clear waters and delight in a special barbecue lunch of fresh seafood elegantly served with white wine, and live music. Afterwards, you can spend the remainder of the day collecting shells, snorkeling, sea kayaking or just relaxing in a hammock under the shade of a palm tree. Use of sea kayaks and snorkeling equipment is available for rent.