Manuel Antonio National Park
Price Per Person valid until Nov 30, 2024
* Children (3 – 10 years old): 25% off discount
Children 0-2 years old pay US$14.00 car seat charge fee
* This tour will not operate on Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Round trip transportation from San Jose area hotels
- BILINGUAL GUIDE (ENGLISH / SPANISH)
- ENTRANCE FEE TO THE NATIONAL PARK
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH
Cancelation Policy for one day tours
- Cancellation must be made a full 48 hours prior to the service, otherwise a penalty of 100% will be applied 90% refund if cancel 48 hours or more (10% charged to cover bank refund fees).
- No refunds for No shows.
Relax and enjoy the natural beach and rainforest
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks in Costa Rica. On this tour, you will visit pristine beaches, with coral reefs, bordered by exuberant vegetation and the natural wonders of the tropical rainforest. The beaches in Manuel Antonio are highly coveted as some of the best that Costa Rica has to offer.
On the way to Manuel Antonio National Park, you will travel along the coastline enjoying scenic views, including African palm plantations. You will also travel past small villages along the Pacific Coast, until you reach the port of Quepos and the ultimately the National Park.
Since access to the park itself is closed to vehicles, you will hike to the preserve, crossing a creek. Once in the park, you can simply relax and enjoy the beach, sunbathe, or hike through the park’s trails, which will allow you to observe Manuel Antonio’s abundant flora and fauna.
Several species of monkeys, iguanas, birds and possibly even the three-toed sloth can be seen.
If you chose to hike the trail to Cathedral Point, do not forget your camera; the views of the park and the sea are simply spectacular!
- INSECT REPELLENT