- Day Tours by Regions
- Guanacaste Tours
- Rincon De La Vieja Volcano Hike (Guanacaste) - copy
Rincon De La Vieja Volcano Hike (Guanacaste) - copy
Price Per Person
Pick up time: 7:30 am (8 hours Tour)
• Comfortable Shoes
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Rincon de la Vieja National Park Entrance fee
Cancelation Policy for one day tours
Cancellation must be made a full 48 hours prior to the service, otherwise a penalty of 100% will be applied 90% refund if cancel 48 hours or more (10% charged to cover bank refund fees).
No refunds for No shows.
- Mild volcanic activity up-close
- Rainforest hike, waterfall and wildlife
- Nice scenic drive through mountains and forests
- Rincon de la Vieja Volcano
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Rincon de la Vieja is an active volcano located in the Guanacaste's Volcanic Mountain Range; the perfect place to witness volcanic activity up-close. It gives you the unique opportunity to hike in the rainforest and witness secondary volcanic activity. As you walk along the trail, you will see fumaroles, boiling mud pots and bubbling hot water, as well as the flora and fauna of the tropical rainforest. This Rincon de la Vieja Volcano tour gives you the opportunity to learn about volcanoes and nature.
This hike is recommended for people in good physical condition. Although it is not physically grueling, it does require solid health and stamina. Bring comfortable shoes and bring a camera, swimsuit, and insect repellent.