Calypso Island Cruise, Tortuga Island, with drinks and excursion
Price per person
- Includes: Taxes
- Cruise the beautiful Gulf of Nicoya to Tortuga Island onboard Calypso’s catamaran Manta Raya, where you can relax on the forward deck in one of the two fresh water pools or sunbathing on one of the giant nets.
- Round trip air conditioned bus transportation from San José area hotels.
- Bilingual guides
- Departure from our private dock after enjoying a hot typical Costa Rican breakfast served in Calypso's restaurant.
- Live Music
- Snorkeling excursion
- Enjoy the Snorkeling Excursion and Banana Boat ride at NO EXTRA COST.
- A four course gourmet lunch is served on tables each set with white linen under the shade of umbrellas and giant parachutes for a “Casual Elegant” dining experience.
- Multilingual guides
- Unlimited soft drinks and fruit juice, beach chairs, hammocks, volley ball court and slack line.
- Calypso’s Bar serves tropical drink favorites at reasonable prices on board Manta Raya and at Tortuga Island.
- After spending 5 hours at Tortuga Island, the Capitan will return to port in the afternoon by different route to enjoy the Gulf Island Tour and the Sunset Tour, ending a perfect day.
- 'Snap Shots' of our passengers are taken during the day and posted on Calypso’s websites & facebook with easy download. This service is unique to Calypso.
Suggestions to bring:
- Sun block
- Rubber sandals, tennis, or boat shoes * High Healed or Hard Sole Shoes not permitted on board yacht
- Cool comfortable clothes
- Tight fitting hat
- Extra cash for: alcoholic beverages, optional tours, souvenirs, tips
** During Green Season (May – Nov) tour is only available on Saturdays and Sundays
Calypso Island Cruise, is a one-day boat tour full of adventure that leaves daily from Puntarenas, Costa Rica’s major Pacific Port. Once on board the 71-foot Catamaran Manta Raya, you’ll cruise past some of the 23 islands in the calm waters of the Gulf of Nicoya, where you can see porpoise, dolphins, sea turtles and aquatic birds.
Disembark on scenic Isla Tortuga, famous for its white sand beach and crystal clear waters and delight in a special barbecue lunch of fresh seafood elegantly served with white wine, and live music. Afterwards, you can spend the remainder of the day collecting shells, snorkeling, sea kayaking or just relaxing in a hammock under the shade of a palm tree. Use of sea kayaks and snorkeling equipment is available for rent.