COST: $95.00 per person
Included: Transfers from and to the Rincon Corobici Restaurant in Canas; snack (fruit, juices, water, cookies) in the middle of the tour; all the specialized gear needed for the activity (helmets, lifejackets, paddles); professional, bilingual & friendly guides. Lunch at Rincon Corobici Restaurant.
Difficulty: Class IV rafting: Long, difficult rapids with constricted passages that often require precise maneuvering in very turbulent waters. Moderate to advanced.
Who Can Go?: Anyone in normal healthy physical condition. Swimming experience is desired. Min. age: 14-years-old.
- Rubber-soled shoes that can get wet (Tevas, tennis shoes, booties or similar)
- Swimsuit / swim trunks; t-shirt and shorts of a quick-drying material
- Waterproof sunscreen lotion (SPF 15 or higher)
- Sun hat or bandana
- Croakies or straps to secure glasses
- Clothing Change including shoes for after your Rafting Tour
For reservations use our Secure Booking Form or for
further information about
Upper Tenorio White Water Rafting - Class IV Click Here